PGDI Nine(9) Pillars
- We shall operate in the fear of God above all consideration at all times.
- We shall be faithful in our service to humanity.
- We shall be fair to all but no fear of anyone.
- We shall not tell lie when we know the truth.
- We shall not consent to the perpetration of evil.
- We shall operate without fear or favour, with the conviction that no one can harm who is doing the will of God.
- We shall remain committed to upholding the truth that guarantees peace, freedom and sustainable development in the society.
- We shall uphold integrity, probity, transparency in all our dealings.
- We shall abide by the laws of the land and the ethics of our profession.